The Advanced Management Development Programme
for 2018 Entry:
Tuition (Full Programme)
UK Price / EU
Want to know more?
Fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you!
(Our 7-Day Executive MBA Programme)
About the Programme:
The Programme focuses on the essential elements and components of Business Management that traditional Master of Business Administration (MBA) courses embrace. It provides solid foundations of understanding and frames of reference to facilitate ‘big-picture’ understanding of organisations.
Participants will build-up rigorous insight and understanding of all functions of business in the ‘total organisation context’ – learning from specifically tailored courses that are academically rigorous and practically relevant. Periods of classroom-based study are short, intensive and challenging and prepare the programme participants to anchor their learning in their own business context that is itself used as a central learning and development vehicle. The participants’ learning and development is further supported and facilitated by our customised online Moodle-based Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) to which unlimited access is provided.
How will you Benefit?
- Enables participants to study and learn with like-minded managers
- Utilises participant’s own organisation as the central learning and development vehicle
- Identifies and utilises management theory and concepts which can effectively underpin and inform management practice
- Focuses on learning ‘process’ as well as course content – thus nurturing the more effective and more resilient learner as key source of competitive advantage in uncertain business environments
- The use of participant’s own business as learning vehicle provides organisational development input for the business (including use of project work customised around the development needs of the organisation)
- Programme is led by an entrepreneurial academic with real empathy for the full time working/part-time advanced study mode of self-development (‘failed school leaver progressed to Professor of Entrepreneurship’)
- A creative teaching and learning approach which has classroom-based instructional and interactive learning dimensions, an online self-development strand and personal coaching and mentoring of the participants ‘in-own work-context’ learning and development activities
Programme Structure and Content:
A programme requiring 7 single Saturdays of attendance at the LCIBS Centre for Executive Excellence (7 days over a 3 months period); interspersed with self-development project work within own organisation and a final substantial organisation-based project
1. The Classroom-based Learning and Development
- Day 1: Business in Context – Understanding the Uncertain Business Environment
- Day 2: Fostering Marketing Orientation and Capability
- Day 3: Building Financial Awareness Capability
- Day 4: Managing and Leading Staff
- Day 5: Ensuring Quality Provision underpins Production and Service Process Management
- Day 6: Building a Culture of Innovation
- Day 7: Managing Strategic Development and Building ‘Strategic Awareness Capability’
2. Own-work-Context Located Learning and Development
Ongoing application of knowledge base developed within the classroom (content, theory, concepts and best management practices) in own organisation context – under the guidance and tutoring of a personal coach and mentor.
3. Organisation-based Project
Completion of a substantial study of a project relevant to the development of the participant’s organisation – applying knowledge base built up within the course. Submitted as a Consultancy Report (dissertation)
Programme Pricing for Individual Participants
The Programme cost is £9,000 - inclusive of all aspects of the programme: the 7 one day Workshops; the online VLE platform study facilitation and ongoing supportive personal coaching and mentoring
A Tailored Payment Schedule:
Option 1Individual delegates: £9,000 - discount of £450 if paid in full pre-course: Team rates: Team of 2 delegates: £16,100; Team of 3 delegates: £23,500
Option 2Paid in 2 equal instalments – instalment 1 at beginning of course; instalment 2 mid-course
Option 3:£4,500 pre-course deposit per delegate; followed by 6 equal monthly payments
4. A Customised Provision – Bespoke for your Company ManagersShould you as company wish to avail yourselves of the AMD programme tailored for a group of your managers, please contact us for a specifically tailored discounted pricing structure. We are happy to deliver the programme either here at the Centre - or should you have the facility, within your company.
A Customised Provision – Bespoke for your Company Managers
Should you as company wish to avail yourselves of the AMD programme tailored for a group of your managers, please contact us for a specifically tailored discounted pricing structure. We are happy to deliver the programme either here at the Centre - or should you have the facility, within your company.